Monday 30 January 2012

Library Day in the Life Round 8



I have decided to take part in this round even though I am not currently employed in a library.  I was a Learning Resources Manager in FE but was made redundant in August.  I hope I will be allowed to bend the rules as I still consider myself a librarian, even if not currently working as one.

Hopefully this will change soon as I have a job interview tomorrow! It's in a different area of education so I'll need to convince them my skills and experience can provide them with what is needed.

So today my time will be spent finishing my presentation using XMind and Prezi.  I'll also be reading through all the info about the role and prepare some key points and questions.

I will also be be checking all my clothes are in good order and that my bag is packed with everything I need, my nails are filed and my shoes polished!

I'll be tweeting during the day to let you know how I'm getting on. @lindsaywallace

librarydayinthelife.pbworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment